Who We Are:
Why we exist: To create an environment in which people are empowered and proud, encouraging success for all.
What we do: We proudly craft the finest tubular fiberglass and molded resin products in America.
How we do it:
- We are Present. We are here, physically and mentally. We show up, on time, ready to GSD and are dependable, disciplined and energetic in going about our day.
- We do the right thing when no one is looking. We are trustworthy and honest, and bring initiative to the workplace every day. We do what needs to be done.
- We’re in it together. We succeed together and share in the results. We are team focused, collaborative, helpful to others and we take responsibility beyond our own tasks, focused on Company success. We are proud to say, “Look what we accomplished!”
- We find a better way. We are proactive in problem solving and process improvement, and are always forward thinking. We embrace efficiency and positive change knowing that nimble innovation is the key to our success.
- We enjoy the ride. Life is short. Hard, successful work is rewarding and can be accomplished with a positive attitude and humor, making it more enjoyable for all. We celebrate successes and care about each other and our mutual well-being.
If this describes you, we’d like to talk with you. Thank you for your interest in PLP Composites!
PLP Composite Technologies, Inc is a privately held company located in Fitzwilliam, NH (just south of Keene, NH) that has been in business for over fifty years.